Last Updated 10 June 2022
Pricefy Ltd ("Pricefy", "we", "us", "our") is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal data that is provided to us or collected by us in relation to our services ("Services") or the use of our website ("Site"). We process personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation and are the data controller for your personal data.
1. Personal Data That We Collect
When you interact with our Site or use the Services, we collect information that, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify you ("Personal Data").
Personal Data You Give Us
When you sign up for or use the Services, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Data, including your name, email address, company name, phone number, billing address, billing information, credit card number (collected by our third party credit card processor Stripe).
We also collect the information that you choose to submit to our customer support regarding a problem you are experiencing with our Services. Whether you designate yourself as a technical contact, open a support ticket, speak to one of our representatives directly or otherwise engage with our support team, you will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and relevant documentation or information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
Automatically Collected Data
When you use the Services, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log data: Information ("log data") that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site, including your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Services.
- Device information: Includes type of device you are using, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers, network information and other device-specific information. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Services, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, the other users you interact with and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
2. How We Use Data
We use the data we collect, described above:
- To provide and administer the Services, respond to your requests and communicate with you in relation to your use of the Services. This use of your Personal Data is necessary to perform the contract with you.
- As necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- As necessary for certain legitimate business interests, which include the following:
- Send you informational communications in relation to our products and services and our terms of service.
- Conduct analytics relating to your use of the Site and the Services in order to understand how visitors interact with our Site and our Services, and ensure that they are presented in the most effective manner for you.
- If you ask us to delete your data or to be removed from our marketing lists and we are required to fulfil your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing.
- Anonymize, de-identify and/or aggregate the information that we collect and use such anonymized, de-identified and/or aggregated data for commercial, statistical and market research purposes.
As necessary for certain legitimate business interests, which include the following:
3. Sharing And Disclosure
We may share your Personal Data and other information with certain third parties in the following circumstances:
- Vendors and Service Providers who assist us in meeting business operations needs, which include providers of hosting (Amazon Web Services), email communication and customer support services, analytics, marketing services. When you register for certain paid Services, our third party credit card processor (Stripe) will process your credit card (you can read more about how Stripe protects your data at https://stripe.com/us/privacy). Third parties setting cookies on our Site may also process Personal Data about you. Please see the "Cookies" section below for more information.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of a service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law, applicable regulation or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of our company, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users or customers, or the public, or (iv) protect Pricefy against legal liability.
4. Transfers outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
We are based in the United Kingdom and we process your personal data within the EEA. However, for certain functions we use third party service providers who are based outside the EEA, in particular Amazon Web Services and Stripe in the United States. Third parties setting cookies on our Site and your admin panel are also located in the United States. The service providers that we use are certified to the Privacy Shield framework for data transfers operated by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
5. Data Retention
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your preferences until you opt out of receiving these communications and in accordance with our policies.
To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we use your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
6. Your Rights
Pursuant to the applicable EU data protection laws, you have rights that you can exercise under certain circumstances in relation to the Personal Data that we hold, described below:
- request access to your Personal Data and certain information in relation to its processing;
- request rectification of your Personal Data;
- request the erasure of your Personal Data, unless we have a legitimate basis for continue to process your data pursuant to the applicable law;
- request that we restrict or "block" the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data at any time, and we will comply with this request if (i) we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data (unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for continue processing it), or (ii) if we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes;
- request portability, i.e. to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you, if applicable, and that we process through automated means. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- make a complaint with the competent data protection authority. If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the Information Commissioner's Office (or ICO) in the United Kingdom or, as the case may be, any other competent data protection authority of an EU member state that is authorised to hear those concerns.
Moreover, if you have provided your consent to the processing of your Personal Data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time (this will not affect any processing of your data that has already taken place).
You can exercise your rights by contacting us as described under the "Contact Us" section below.
7. Links To Other Websites
We take reasonable administrative and technical steps to protect the Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
11. Contact Us